Effective Date: 2nd of November 2020
Welcome to ultraoneday.com
Collection and Use of Personal Information
We process Personal Information for various purposes. The following are examples of Personal Information collected by Bausch + Lomb:
– To provide a service requested by you or participate in to participate in a particular activity.
– When you order products online, we collect your identity, contact details, shipping information, payment information and other information necessary to execute the transaction.
– You can also create an account on our website to facilitate interactions with us.
– Competitions: When a person enters a competition, Bausch + Lomb may collect and use the entrant’s name and contact details (including postal address, email address, telephone number) in connection with the competition.
– Promotions, Free Trial or Voucher Programmes: When a person engages with Bausch + Lomb to participate in a Bausch + Lomb Promotions, Free Trial or Voucher Programmes , Bausch + Lomb may use the individual’s name, contact details (including email address, telephone number) and such Personal Information (which may include special category data) disclosed by the individual in order to process the voucher to participate in such programme or promotion. Where Bausch + Lomb operates promotions or programmes in conjunction with a third party partner, for example Eye Care Professionals (ECPs), subject to the promotion or programme rules and notices, Bausch + Lomb may provide such data to that partner who may collect and use the data , who shall be a joint controller of such data.
– Events: To participate in events and webinars organised and/or sponsored by Bausch + Lomb.
- To meet our business needs
You can visit this website without revealing much information about yourself. However, our servers automatically log technical data about visitors in order to render our website, for purposes of security, and for use in the analysis of the performance of our website.
The Personal Information we collect is also used by us for internal purposes such as improving our products and promotions, managing customer accounts, learning about our customers’ needs and contacting customers for research and informational purposes.
- To meet our legal obligations
We process your Personal Information meet tax, accounting and other legal obligations, for example, in the context of commercial transactions. In addition, we process your Personal Information when required by law or compelled by court order or other binding decision.
- With your consent
In some circumstances we may seek your consent for the collection and use of your Personal Information. This will be the case, for example, for the use of certain cookies, for the use of your e-mail address or mobile phone number for advertising or marketing purposes, or when you subscribe to certain services (e.g., a regular newsletter, invites to participate in events and webinars organised and/or sponsored by Bausch + Lomb, market research activities and product testing, analysis and surveys market research, surveys). You will always be entitled to withdraw this consent by making a request to be addressed to the contact information below.
- Direct Interactions
If you are under 16, you shall not provide us with Personal Information without first obtaining a parent’s or guardian’s consent or authorization.
We may share your Personal Information for the purposes mentioned above with:
– other entities of within our group of companies, Bausch Health Companies Inc. group;
– to our third-party partners (acting as joint controllers) such as to ECPs that participate in our Promotions or Free Trial or Voucher Programme, where you have provided consent
– services providers in connection with the operation of this website and our company, including website hosting, the provision of technology related services, payment processing and authorization, promotional material distribution, market researchers;
– public authorities, government regulators or other law enforcement officials and the courts, as required or permitted by law or when compelled by a binding order; and
– other third parties in connection with a corporate restructuring, sale or assignment of assets, merger, or divestiture of Bausch + Lomb or any of our subsidiaries or affiliated companies.
When sharing your Personal Information with entities located in countries outside Australia that do not provide for an equivalent level of data protection, we will put in place contractual guarantees in accordance with applicable data protection law. You can use the contact information below to request more information.
We maintain appropriate technical, physical and organizational measures to protect Personal Information against accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access. Unfortunately, no information security system can be 100% secure. As a result, although we strive to protect your Personal Information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of the Personal Information against unpredictable loss or unauthorized access.
Subject to restrictions under applicable law, you have the right to request from us access, rectification, erasure, restriction and discontinuance of processing, and portability of your Personal Information and not to be subject to automated individual decision-making. Such requests can be addressed to the contact information below.
We take reasonable steps to ensure that the Personal Information we collect is relevant for the purposes for which it is to be used and that the Personal Information is reliable for its intended use and is accurate, complete and current. However, in some cases we must rely on individual users to provide and maintain accurate Personal Information. You are responsible for making sure that your information is up-to-date and accurate when you provide it to us and where our services offer you the tools to maintain your information.
Retention of Personal Information
We will only retain Personal Information for as long as we are required to do so by applicable law(s), or for as long as necessary for the purpose(s) for which it is processed. We will delete Personal Information when it is no longer needed and, in any case, upon expiration of the maximum storage term set forth in applicable law.
Links to Other Internet Websites
If you have any concerns or complaints about our use of your Personal Information, you can contact our Data Protection Officer at: DPO@bausch.com .
If you think that your complaint has not been adequately addressed, you may have a right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority for privacy in your country.